Recruitment Adviser - Human Resources
- Join one of Victoria's leading not-for-profits
- Tax reducing salary package - save thousands of dollars!
- Part time, 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Box Hill location
You are just about to make a significant LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE by applying for a role that supports St Vincent de Paul Society in making a difference to THOUSANDS of people. In 2017-2018 we spent over $27 million dollars delivering programs and assistance to people experiencing disadvantage.
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria and its wide network of over 12,000 volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. Committed to hiring staff who possess the genuine desire to make a difference to the lives of others, we currently have a rare and exciting opportunity to join our passionate and engaging HR Recruitment Team!
Reporting to a supportive Senior Recruitment Adviser, you will promote and drive an innovative recruitment process and ensure the ongoing development of people managers throughout all our Victorian facilities. With a strong customer focus, you will partner with stakeholders to identify current and anticipated people needs, and will effectively deliver the full recruitment life cycle for staff and volunteer roles. This includes, but is not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing and on-boarding qualified candidates based on Society needs and requests.
Degree qualified in Human Resources or a related field, you possess demonstrated experience in delivering end-to-end recruitment services in a fast paced environment. With the ability work both autonomously and as a part of a cohesive team unit, you are justifiably proud of your responsive, approachable and solutions-focused nature. Positive impact is what we are all about so if you are someone who has loads of initiative and a will to help teams succeed, come on and apply already!
Why work for us? We offer:
- Yes its true…we offer great work hours. In this role, you will work 22.5 hours a week. Come Friday, we expect you to be out and enjoying your weekend by 4.30. Work life balance is important to us.
- Salary packaging, sometimes called salary sacrificing is phenomenal here, it is a popular way of providing employees in the community sector with tax benefits over and above their salary. It means the real value of a salary package can be significantly higher than the nominal value.
- We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
- We like to have a laugh and you will always find some sort of chocolate or cake in our work area… be prepared!
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year.
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work.
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an firm committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice.
- We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way.
- We live and breathe our values.
Call to action!
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Sunday 24 March 2019 at 11.30pm
The process will include phone screening, an online psychometric assessment, a panel interview.
Please note that prior to any commencement of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.